Welcome to FNBO Direct's online account opening process.
To open an account, please follow these simple steps:
Tell Us About Yourself
Confirm Your Identity
Complete Signature Card
Customize Your Account
Fund Your Account
|What would you like to do?
The application will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Prolonged inactivity will result in the application timing out.
Below is a list of information needed to complete an individual or joint application. If you are applying for a joint account, the following information is required for both you and your co-applicant.
Please note, you will be provided your account number the first time you log in after your opening deposit is received.
- Your Social Security or Tax ID number.
- Your Driver's License or ID card issued by a State DMV.
- Employment Information including employer name, address and phone.
- Information about any loans or mortgages you may have to help us confirm your identity.
- To fund your account electronically, you will need your current bank account and routing numbers. Please utilize an account that allows electronic deposits and withdrawals.
Note: All applicants must be U.S. residents and be at least 18 years of age.